The Composity by Rintal a brand new modular staircase that can be specified for a wide range of configurations. It features many complimentary accessories and is available in a selection of different finishes which makes it truly customizable.
The Composity staircase offers a stunning contemporary design, with concealed fixtures and fittings for improved aesthetics. Furthermore, it has also been developed such that installation is very quick and easy, taking less than a day for just one person. The staircase also includes a variety of innovative features, such as a space saving platform that reduces the size of the stair without compromising aesthetics or safety.
Composity Staircase Benefits
- Contemporary design.
- Choice of finishes to suit your interior scheme.
- High quality solid beech steps.
- Concealed fixtures and fittings.
- Can be specified for a wide range of architectural configurations.
- Quick and easy to install modular system.
- Steel structure for strength, durability and robustness.
- Each Composity staircase is prepared to your exact requirements.
- Available to suit ‘I’, ‘L’, ‘U’ or ‘C’ staircase configurations.
- Structure manufactured from steel.
- Available in either grey or white epoxy powder coat finish.
- Steps and handrail manufactured from high quality solid beech wood.
- Available in either ‘natural’ or ‘walnut’ varnish finish.
- Choice of railing and balusters.
- Standard step widths of 29.13 inches, 33.07 inches or 37 inches
- Adjustable rise – 6.88 inches to 8.66 inches.
- Adjustable run – 9.05 inches or 9.84 inches.